泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE. Treat him or her to Steamed Lobster with Bird's Nest and Egg White Coral, Chinese-style Lobster in Seafood Broth with Crispy Rice, along with Japanese market whole fish sashimi, roasted Amakusa octopus carving, and decadent desserts just for Valentine's Day! The specially prepared dinner menu features an array of flavours to tantalise tastebuds: braised bird's nest soup with crab roe, steamed lobster with egg white, pan-fried garoupa fillet with Cognac, braised South African fresh abalone and fish maw in oyster sauce, simmered seasonal vegetables with bamboo piths, black fungus and mushroom, s. Chicken, pork or minced meat is stir fried in oil with garlic, chilies, small green vegetables like green beans and the vibrant basil that gives the dish its flavor.
Popular signature dishes available now for delivery include Stir-fried Mince Chicken with Thai Basil, Grilled Chicken Thigh and Stir-fried Morning Glory. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 4 pcs of – eggs.
- You need 300 grams of – ground pork.
- You need 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- You need 5 of – long beans (cut into 1 inch).
- Prepare 2 of – chilli padi.
- Prepare 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- It’s 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- It’s Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Prepare 15 teaspoons of – Chicken broth / stock (optional).
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE instructions
- Precooked rice to cool down.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking.
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked..
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork.
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning).
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.