Easy Indian Tacos.
You can cook Easy Indian Tacos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Indian Tacos
- Prepare 3 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of ranch style beans (large).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 quart of vegetable oil.
Easy Indian Tacos instructions
- heat oil for deep frying bread, about 375°F.
- brown ground beef.
- mix milk and self rising flour until you make a medium consistency dough. add more milk or flour as needed..
- form dough into tennis sized balls and flatten into ovals about an inch thick onto floured surface. cut a 1.5 inch slit in the middle of them..
- mix browned beef with beans and simmer on medium heat..
- when oil is hot add fry bread and fry to golden brown on one side, then flip to other side until same color. remove and keep warm in oven covered with towel..
- when all bread is fried serve covered in meat and bean mixture with desired toppings..
- make extra fry bread and serve for desert covered in honey..