Best GF Pie Crust.
You can cook Best GF Pie Crust using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best GF Pie Crust
- You need 1 1/2 C of GF flour.
- It’s 6 TB of Butter (I used Earth Balance).
- It’s 4-8 TB of water as needed.
- It’s 2 of Big squeezes of Honey ;).
Best GF Pie Crust instructions
- Put flour in bowl with a pinch of salt. (I used a sea salt grinder, and gave it a good three or four turns).
- Cut the butter in chunks and place in flour. Use a fork to work the butter into the flour, until the dough is slightly crumbly..
- Add water a TB at a time and keep working with the fork until you have a dough form. The dough should not be too wet, but it also shouldn't be too crumbly. (I add the water slowly until I can make the dough into a ball with my hands).
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap, and place und refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 2 days. When ready, get dough out and put a little flour on counter and on dough, and roll out into a thin layer so that it can fit desired pie pan:).