Almond butter and pumpkin brownies (paleo girl). Imagine fudgy pumpkin paleo brownies made with maple syrup, coconut flour and almond flour! These easy, one bowl healthy brownies are the ultimate fall treat.. Will they ever go solid or maybe I just have some pudding on my hands:) Would love.
These brownies are so fudgy you'll be shocked! It's the perfect guilt free dessert recipe this holiday season! I have seen so many pumpkin recipes lately, I think it's time. You can cook Almond butter and pumpkin brownies (paleo girl) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond butter and pumpkin brownies (paleo girl)
- It’s 1 cup of Raw honey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of 100% cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pureed pumpkin.
- It’s 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Coconut flakes for garnish.
Feel free to get creative with substitutions. Try other nut butters, other forms of squash, other sweeteners, spices, mix-ins, the possibilities are endless. In a large bowl place the eggs, honey, almond butter and vanilla extract. These Paleo Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies gluten free + dairy free are the chewiest, moistest, fudgy, chocolate, pumpkin flavored brownies ever.
Almond butter and pumpkin brownies (paleo girl) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt honey and cocoa over really low heat and whisk like crazy for ages until it incorporates..
- Whisk in coconut milk and remove from heat..
- Whisk in remaining ingredients..
- Pour into 8 inch square baking pan, greased..
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes if using..
- Make for 30-35 mins until just, almost done..
- Cool then eat..
Chocolate base with a pumpkin pie-like topping, make each bite a bit of a delight. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo friendly and vegetarian. These fudgy paleo vegan pumpkin brownies are a spin on my flourless pumpkin brownies. They have a few extra ingredients but trust me, it is worth it- They are ultra gooey, fudgy and hands down AMAZING. When it comes to healthy pumpkin desserts, these gooey pumpkin brownies have to be my current obsession.