Mexican pizza. Varies We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Your Mexican pizza looks great, I have been thinking of making them at home. So your recipe is much appreciated.
I slice black olives on top and cover with slices of pepper jack cheese. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. You can cook Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- You need of Taco meat.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of tostadas.
- You need of Red Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- It’s of Any other toppings you want.
The speciality pizza is topped with zesty chorizo, premium mozzarella, cheddar cheese, black olives, diced tomatoes and jalapeño. Jimmy's specially seasoned ground beef, refried beans, salsa and cheese layered in a deep dish style. A tasty and easy Mexican-style pizza with a flour tortilla crust I whipped up because I had the stuff to make it!! Spread with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
Mexican pizza instructions
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. For like a solid year straight I ordered their "Mexican Pizza" every dang time. Crisp tortilla shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the "crust," while pizza sauce (which kinda tastes like enchilada sauce), a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of. A fun Mexican Pizza with a layer of refried beans and spicy ground beef sandwiched between two flour tortillas, topped with salsa, shredded cheese, jalapenos, green onions, and tomatoes. Then baked until it's hot, melty and gooey delicious.