Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not). Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Close lid securely and set vent to "Sealing". Press "Manual", then press "Pressure" until the light on.
Add garlic, chili powder, cumin and sugar and cook for another minute, stirring frequently. Great recipe for Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not). Inspired by Panera black bean soup, and Panera associate secret recipe/additions. You can cook Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not)
- You need 3 cans of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 6 oz of can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2-1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 of ? tablespoon of lemon juice (didn't try).
- It’s 1 of + tomatoes (optional).
- You need 1 of + avocados (optional).
- It’s of chopped cilantro (optional).
- You need of Tabasco (optional).
- It’s of feta cheese.
Make vegetarian or with shredded chicken. 🌱 Vegan 'Better Than Chili' Chipotle Black Bean Soup Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the kitchen; recently I made some super tasty 'vegan' vegetable stock that has a very meaty quality to it. Check out these vegetarian chili, soup and stew recipes that are sure to warm you up.. My daughter Kayla saw a black bean chili while watching a cooking show and called me about it because it looked so good..
Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) instructions
- Boil chicken to make shredded chicken. (If not making vegetarian.).
- Use olive oil to sautéed chopped onion and garlic in a soup size pot..
- Add black beans, vegetable broth, tomato paste, and salt. Optional – lemon juice. Boil..
- Pour about 2/3 into food processor, leave beans in pot..
- Blend and stir back in pot with left over beans in pot..
- Optional – add shredded chicken..
- Add Tabasco, tomato, avocado, feta cheese, and cilantro..
Bring mixture to a low boil on medium high heat and then lower heat to medium-low and simmer. Quick Spicy Black Bean Soup Best served over rice, this easy black bean soup is made spicy with red pepper flakes and comes together quickly in one pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to very low. Homemade Vegan Chili with Mixed Beans is comforting and full-flavored all at the same time. Packed full of spices you'll want to make this chili over and over..