Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. This all-in-one salad meal of spicy ground beef with cucumber is very popular with my readers. I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house. One thing led to another and I ended up creating a Middle Eastern inspired warm beef salad.
This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime I made the Thai Cucumber salad as a side for a BBQ dinner. It was wonderful and garnered many. Tender, garlicky steak pairs perfectly with a spicy, Thai-inspired salad topped with peanuts. You can cook Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- It’s of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, minced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- You need 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Cucumber salad.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- You need 2 of small chilli peppers.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- You need 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- You need to taste of Sesame oil,.
- It’s to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sugar vinegar mixture, cucumber, red onion and cilantro. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying. Thai Beef & Cucumber SaladTop Round Steak Round Primal.
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad step by step
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? Thai Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing, and vibrant in flavor. Because this Thai Cucumber Salad is still one of my favorite dishes and my favorite way to use up all those This Thai Cucumber salad is insanely simple, super fresh in flavor, and makes a fantastic side to any Asian inspired meal (like the. Fry shallot in a pan with sesame oil while stirring until browned and then remove. Rinse cucumber and cut into small pieces.