Chinese cutlets. Sweet potato flour makes the crispiest crust for these pork cutlets, while a soy marinade gives them extra depth. Flatten the pork chops with the dull edge of a cleaver or heavy knife to give the. These cutlets are loved across many nations and there's no chance for you to miss out.
Chinese Spiced Noodle cutlets is an innovative Chinese flavoured recipe to make your child eat veggies. These cutlets taste yummy and since they are made with noodles children love them. You can add any type of veggies to these cutlets and they can be made in less time. You can have Chinese cutlets using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese cutlets
- You need 1 of boiled n shredded chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled peas mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled carrots mashed.
- You need 1 of large boiled n mashed potato.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of coating.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare of maida.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
I have added onion, tomato, capsicum and carrots. You can even add finely chopped broccoli, boiled potato or cauliflower. Apart from this, it also has soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. You may think this must be an authentic Chinese recipe, but the little surprise is that Worcestershire sauce is on the list!
Chinese cutlets step by step
- Boiled n shredded chicken mai peas,carrot,potato,salt,black pepper powder,chilli sauce,soya sauce daal k achi tarha mix kare..
- Cutlets ki shape de ker phle dry maide se coat kare,egg mai dip kare,phir bread crumbs me roll ker k shallow fry ker le.
World's Best Breakfast Recipe – Shakshuka AKA Tomato Eggs. Chinese Cutlets recipe by Shireen Anwar. Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish. Place cutlets in shallow pan and pour sauce over them. Season cutlets with salt, pepper and garlic powder.