You can cook Herb Chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herb Chicken
- You need 1.5 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dill.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Lemon Zest.
- It’s 6 oz of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbls of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic.
Herb Chicken step by step
- In a large sauté pan, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat on medium..
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place in pan while swirling to evenly coat tomatoes in olive oil..
- After 2 minutes add fresh garlic to pan using garlic press. Swirl..
- Combine salt, pepper, dill, thyme, and paprika into a bowl..
- Add lemon zest to dry ingredients and swirl bowl ensuring all ingredients combined into a rub..
- Pound chicken breast to 1/2" thick and spread rub on both sides of the chicken breast..
- Make a space in the pan for chicken breasts. Cover with lid. Let cook for 5 minutes then flip chicken replace lid. Remove lid after 3 minutes to let steam escape and reduce the liquid in the pan..