Easy Roasted Vegetables. Cauliflower, broccoli, onion, peppers, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper! Don't like some of those veggies? Just swap them out for your favorites!
I love serving these as a healthy side for some of my families favorite dinner recipes; like this easy Meatloaf , Garlic Parmesan Turkey or Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipes. I didn't have any winter squash, but I added baby carrots & sliced zucchini. One thing I did different, I put the root vegetables (onion, potatoes & carrots) in one bowl & the more delicate vegetables (peppers & zucchini) in another bowl, they I divided the oil/vinegar/herb mixture between the two bowls. You can have Easy Roasted Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Roasted Vegetables
- Prepare of Couple of Zuccinis.
- You need of Squash.
- You need of Red and green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Red onions.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of ground garlic.
- Prepare of Ground oregano.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
You can roast just about any vegetable. Just use the same simple method – chop (things such as green beans and asparagus just leave whole), drizzle with oil, season, toss and roast. Toss once or twice through baking. Just keep in mind different vegetables take various amounts of time so I usually like to roast vegetables with the same cook time together (or give more firm root vegetables a.
Easy Roasted Vegetables step by step
- Set the oven in broil. Cut zucchinis and squashes horizontal, cut other veggies too. Toss with olive oil and salt pepper, oregano, garlic and maybe cumin too in a mixing bowl. Layer them in a flat oven proof tray or cooking sheet..
- Roasted them try to turn them in halfway(watch out the steam coming out from oven. It’s too hot!)watch them change their colors. It’s ready. Use different veggies, (carrots, beets, Brussels sprouts,).
HOW TO MAKE OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES. Roasting vegetables is an easy and very simple, almost hands-off skill. Vegetables are a healthy food to feed yourself and your family, and roasting them is one way to make those veggies wanted, demanded, and loved. The hot oven brings out the natural sugars in vegetables, and that results in a sweet and an amazing depth of flavor. Spray the bottom of the pan with cooking spray.