Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy. Vegan and Gluten-Free, but with lots of flavors! The Bok Choy with Garlic can be perfectly served with Instant Pot Cashew Chicken , Instant Pot Mongolian Chicken or Instant Pot Garlic Sesame Chicken. Drizzle over the roasted bok choy.
An equal portion of sherry or white wine with a pinch of sugar may be substituted.. Otherwise, if your bok choy isn't very leafy, cut into fewer pieces to encourage more even cooking. You can make either regular roasted bok choy or roasted baby bok choy with this recipe. You can have Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy
- It’s 4 of baby bok choy.
- You need 8 of pat butter.
- It’s To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 8 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoons of red peppercorns slightly crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
The time will be approximately the same, but if you use very small baby bok choy, you may need to reduce the roasting time. See great recipes for Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy, Roasted bok choy too! Make this as a side dish or add protein for a full meal. How We Cook Bok Choy, Step-By-Step.
Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the bok-choy. Split the bok-choy in half. Season and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and garlic..
- Add the pepper corns and put in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Take out and add the butter and Parmesan cheese, put back in oven till butter and cheese melts. Put under the broiler till browned..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!,.
Remove any discolored outer stalks of the bok choy and discard them (or save for stock later). Place the bok choy into a colander and rinse with cool water, rubbing any grit or dirt from between the leaves. Trim the ends then slice each bok choy in half lengthwise. Honey-Lime Roasted Sheet Pan Salmon and Vegetables – add this one to your list of delicious and easy weeknight dinners! This quick and simple meal has tons of flavor and healthy ingredients like red and yellow bell peppers, bok choy, fresh lime juice, garlic and salmon.