Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice.
You can cook Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice
- You need 1 of pot of hot water lightly salted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 24 of wanton skin.
- You need 1 of pot of stock or water.
- You need 1 of eggwash.
- Prepare of filling optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fine chop garlic.
- You need 2 cup of each fine chop cooked roasted pork and onion or any meat optional.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of garlic Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of brown butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of toasted almond and dill.
Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice instructions
- COOK FILLING.
- in pan with little oil brown onion then add cooked roasted pork and garlic saute then add teriyaki sauce for 3 minute and set aside.
- WRAP RAVIOLI.
- put 2tsp of filling onto wanton skin and wet the edges with eggwash or water and top with another wanton skin and seal.
- COOK RAVIOLI.
- STEAM IT OR with boiling water or stock poached ravioli for about 1 to 2 minute then drain and plate set aside.
- ORIGINAL SNAPSHOT FROM CULINARY BOOK.
- warm garlic afredo sauce set aside.
- BROWN BUTTER.
- melt butter in pan til lightly brown then off heat add chili powder mix well.
- serve ravioli top garlic alfredo sauce then brown butter top almond and dill.