Lobster tails. Fresh Seafood & Lobsters Shipped Fresh Overnight Direct From the Lobster Guy. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery from Target. Don't let cooking lobster tails scare you, we promise, you can do it.
We also invite you to visit our lobster tail recipes section to find amazing new dishes for you and your family to enjoy, including broiled lobster tails au gratin, lobster scampi, and lobster rolls! Lobster tails come from all over the world—Brazil, Florida, South Africa, Maine, Canada—with varying degrees of quality (cold water and warm water tails). Our hand-selected, hard-shell lobster tails delivered right to your doorstep. You can cook Lobster tails using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster tails
- You need 6 of Lobster tails.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 Tb of unsalted butter.
Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. We tried lobster tails every which way—steamed, baked, grilled, broiled—and this is our favorite.
Lobster tails step by step
- Place lobster tails shell-side up with the tail end away from you.Cut through the top of the shell snipping through the shell and top portion of the meat as you go. stop at the base of the tail..
- Flip the tail over to the see-through side and crack the ribs using both thumbs down the center. This helps open the shell. Remove and discard the vein if you see one..
- Carefully run your thumbs down the sides of the meat to loosen it from the shell.Lift the meat from the shell,keeping it attached at the base then press the shell together underneath and set the lobster meat back over the top,opening up the meat to butterfly the tails. tranfer to casserole dish..
- Preheat oven to Broil on high heat. in a small bowl mix all marinade ingredients together and spoon it over the lobster tails.broil 10-11 mins..
Fast and foolproof, this recipe is your ticket to an impressive main course in minutes. Order lobster tails from Maine Lobster Now. Our Maine lobster tails are flash-frozen and sent immediately to you — they'll taste like they were just caught. Lobster tails are a rich, delectable seafood that can be prepared in a variety of ways. You can steam lobster tails, bake them, or even grill them!