Crock Pot Steak. Beef Sirloin Steak Crock Pot Recipes. Crock Pot Steak and Gravy always comes out tender and flavorful. A perfect supper for busy weeknights.
Place potatoes, carrots and mushrooms on top of browned steak and pour sauce over all. Starting with the long side, roll the steak up jelly-roll style. Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper over the steak. You can have Crock Pot Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Steak
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 can of French Onion Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper, sliced.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
In the stovetop-safe DuraCeramic® cooking pot, brown steak in oil on all sides over medium heat. Transfer cooking pot to your slow cooker. Easy Crock Pot Round Steak Notes. We found this recipe in Gooseberry Patch's Everyday Slow Cooker.
Crock Pot Steak instructions
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.
It cooks evenly and clean up was a snap! Psst…you can make this in your Instant Pot too with this easy recipe! Good change from your typical crock pot recipe with cream of anything soup. Definitely put the peppers in at the end. This tangy crockpot steak recipe is so easy to make.