Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cashew flour Choc. Chip Cookies. So, don't ask to sub with this recipe, just go to either of those if you want to use a different nut butter. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or greased foil.; In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the vanilla extract, honey, peanut butter, applesauce.
I don't think I've been this excited about chocolate chip cookies in a long time. And I mean gluten-free, paleo, vegan chocolate chip cookies that actually taste like the real deal, classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. If you've done any amount of gluten-free, grain-free baking then you're probably familiar with how most "dietary restricted" cookies turn out – thick. You can cook Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cashew flour Choc. Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cashew flour Choc. Chip Cookies
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of MCT oil or Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Stevia for Baking.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of cashew flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 4.5 oz. of Believe sugar free Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
These paleo chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy and have the perfect texture. Recipe also has a vegan option. If you miss traditional chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe to try! The Best Vegan and Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies- made with a combo of oat flour and almond flour, these cookies have a delightful chewy texture.
Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cashew flour Choc. Chip Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl add all wet ingredients and blend well with spoon.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until thick. Stir to activate the thickening of the xanthan gum, the more you stir the thicker it will get..
- Place tbsp full dollop on silicone mat and bake at 375° for 7 mins until bottoms are light brown..
- Cool on cookie rack..
You would never guess they're made without refined sugar, starches or gums! I usually like to post healthy things on Mondays. I also try not to share two dessert recipes in a row. Thumbs up if you like chocolate chip cookies!!! Tis the season for some holiday baking.