Chicken crusted pizza low carb. Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner. This recipe, inspired by Real Good Pizza (a completely delicious and easy pre-made keto-friendly frozen pizza) completely flips the But it gets better… This low carb chicken pizza crust won't leave you with an overly greasy, overly cheesy, overly heavy feeling. Low Carb Pizza crusts can be difficult if you don't know what you're doing.
Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. This no carb pizza crust might just be the best keto pizza crust you've ever tried. Your dreams are now reality with this amazing No-Carb Pizza Crust recipe. You can have Chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken crusted pizza low carb
- It’s of crust.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of stevia.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of toppings.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mushrooms, canned.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 3 oz of summer sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- It’s 1/2 medium of tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
It sounds too good to be true, but believe us when we say this is the best keto pizza crust we have ever created. You've probably heard of fathead pizza crust and cauliflower pizza crust. These can be great options for low carb keto But when it comes to crusts, this keto chicken pizza crust can't be beat! It's all about the broccoli today!
Chicken crusted pizza low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan..
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even..
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden..
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce..
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy..
If you've been following the blog, then you might have noticed how obsessed I am with these healthy pizza crusts. The chicken pizza crust is topped like a traditional pizza and baked again until the toppings are hot and bubbly. Kim shares delicious low carb and keto recipes no. Low carb chicken recipes are kind of a dime a dozen but manipulating low carb recipes into duplicating foods you already LOVE is a work of art… This low carb chicken crust pizza recipe will knock your socks off, and I'm not kidding!! It has an amazing flavor that the entire family will love, but.