Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day.
You can have Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day
- You need 180 grams of Milk (or semi-sweet) Chocolate.
- Prepare 160 grams of Butter (Margarine).
- You need 80 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 4 of Egg (M-L).
- Prepare 100 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa Powder.
Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day instructions
- Prepare the the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Melt the butter in the same way..
- Break the eggs, add the sugar and whip until white. Soft peaks are fine, but I personally like stiff peaks better. It's easy if you have a hand mixer..
- Add the butter little by little to the chocolate..
- Keep mixing and it will become glossy..
- Add the mixture from Step 3 bit by bit into the mixture from Step 4 and mix together. Try to mix thoroughly.
- Sift the cocoa powder and flour into the Step 6 mixture. Mix until the dry ingredients are blended in..
- Then, pour into the muffin cups and fill to 80% full. Bake in an oven preheated to 180ºC for 10-15 minutes. Once the tops have cracked a little, they're finished..
- You know they are ready when a crack appears in the top. You may think that they are too soft, but if you bake them too long, they turn into regular chocolate cake. It's good if they're soft. If you cool them in the refrigerator, they will harden..
- If you don't want them to crack, bake for 7 to 8 minutes until half-baked? I think that will be just right. There's a chance that they will continue cooking in residual heat while cooling..
- You can sprinkle cocoa powder or powdered sugar if you like. If you eat them while they are hot and fresh, they'll be nice and creamy… Cooling them in the refrigerator and wrapping them to give as gifts is also a good idea. If you do that, add a message saying "Warm in the microwave for 20 seconds before eating.".
- The thick richness of the chocolate is addictive. It's best to chill them after they have cooled slightly from baking..
- The baking time may vary a little depending on the oven. It appears that everyone is baking them for 10 minutes at 200ºC..
- Please don't bake for more than 12 minutes. The chocolate won't be creamy if you bake for too long, and you also might think that they're too soft, but just take them out of the oven when the tops crack..
- I used unsalted butter. I used muffin cups from the 100 yen shop to make these..