Vegan banana scones. Vegan Banana Scones made healthy with whole grain flour, coconut oil, and lightly sweetened. Perfect for the banana lovers, great with a cup of coffee! Vegan Banana Scones with just the right amount of density, flake and fluff, a delicious crust, super yum banana bread taste, toasty nuts, and an over-the-top splatter of maple glaze.
These healthy, hearty vegan scones are a wonderful breakfast or snack. Vegan Banana Nut Scones — Banana pecan scones made with coconut oil instead of butter. These healthy, hearty vegan scones are a Vegan Banana Nut Scones – Cookie and Kate Have made, are really good, see notes on other scone pin on my board. You can have Vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan banana scones
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Extra flour for working the dough.
- You need of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
Today, I will be showing you guys how to make this yummy vegan banana scone recipe! These are super soft in the inside and semi-crunchy on the. These banana nut scones are deliciously moist, flaky, and crumbly. Combining the flavor of banana bread and the texture of scones, this banana scone recipe is everything you crave for breakfast.
Vegan banana scones instructions
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
These are so good, I've literally not stopped eating them all week. The kids adore them too and those two are tough critics. These plant-based rounds of deliciousness are perfect for picnics, packed lunches and even breakfast on the go. This 'tried and true', classic vegan banana bread recipe is moist, healthy, and so easy to make. It's egg & dairy free, has an oil-free option I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread.