Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. Dearest Sally , I have had your skinny pumpkin frappuccino recipe earmarked on my phone for a while now. well I made my pumpkin ice cubes and my cold coffee and I'm sitting here at my table drinking my pumpkin Frappuccino with a little bit of whipped cream on top and a Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino® Pumpkin plus traditional fall spice flavors, blended with coffee, milk and ice and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice. Think of it as the ultimate fall care package.
Ask for nonfat milk and no whipped cream, says Martin. I hope you enjoy this recipe! One of the key signs of Fall is the kick off of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes! You can have Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- It’s 1 1/2 c of Coffee (cold).
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or any milk).
- You need 1/4 c of Pumpkin Puree.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Maple Syrup (or honey, agave, 4 packets stevia).
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need of Light Whipped Cream (optional).
- Prepare of Special equipment: Strong, powerful blender – Ninja or Vitamix; Ice cube tray.
Today we are sharing a Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Recipe. It is still warm out so this is the perfect combination of pumpkin to kick off fall and frappuccino to cool us off. Did you know we have a ton of Pumpkin Recipes on. Today's video is going to be on how to make the pumpkin spice frappuccino from Starbucks!
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino step by step
- Brew coffee. Pour coffee into a large mug and refrigerate overnight. Coffee must be very cold..
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin, sweetener of choice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together until combined. Pour into ice cube tray and allow to freeze..
- Once coffee is cold and pumpkin ice cubes are frozen, add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth and icy. Add more milk if your blender isn't blending well. Taste the frozen drink and add more sweetener or spices, if needed..
- Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately..
This skinny pumpkin frappuccino recipe is a delicious treat full of all the fall flavors! I've never been a big coffee drinker. In fact, most years, I only get regular old coffee twice a year. A Sugar Free, Keto, Dairy free Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino made without added sugar and low carb! It's a challenge and a mission I'm on.