Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms. Make ahead: The vegetables can be roasted up to a day ahead of time and refrigerated. Serving suggestions: The mixture can be enjoyed piled on toast (sprinkled with blue cheese is especially nice), served over rice, couscous, or polenta, tossed with pasta. Place tomatoes on one rimmed baking sheet, and mushrooms on another.
Spread each in a single layer, turning tomatoes cut-sides up. Mix lightly with hands to coat all ingredients with oil, and spread the tomato-mushroom mixture to the edges of the dish, leaving the center free for the pork chops. Italian Roasted Mushrooms and Veggies – absolutely the easiest way to roast mushrooms, cauliflower, tomatoes and garlic Italian style. You can have Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms
- It’s 1 pints of cherry tomatoes – washed and halved.
- It’s 4 oz of baby portabello mushrooms – wiped clean and quartered.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I have such a simple recipe for you today. Roasted mushrooms and veggies, that's it! Salt and freshly ground black pepper This recipe is all about enjoying the intense earthy deliciousness of roasted tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic. The mushrooms have a strong savory, almost meaty flavor, that complements the delicate sweetness of the tomatoes.
Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside..
- Rinse cherry tomatoes under cold, running water. Cut each in half from stem to "butt" and place in a large bowl. Wipe mushrooms clean with a slightly dampened, clean dish towel. Cut each mushroom in half lengthwise, then cut each half in half lengthwise again. Place in bowl with tomatoes..
- In a small bowl whisk together all your other ingredients. Pour over your tomatoes and mushrooms. Toss gently to coat..
- Pour out onto baking sheet and spread out into an even, single layer. Place in oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until tomatoes are looking "wilty" mushrooms are soft..
The roasted garlic is mellow and buttery. Slivered red onion and Kalamata olives add a counterpoint of salt and spice. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil on all sides. Add the mushrooms, onions, broth, wine, tomato sauce, parsnips, celery, carrots, garlic, bay leaves, thyme and chili powder.