Spicy cilantro hummus. This quick and easy Spicy Cilantro Hummus is fresh, flavorful and foolproof. This EASY, spicy Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Recipe without Tahini is going to be your new favorite snack or sandwich spread! Hummus bursting with the bright flavors of spicy jalapenos and fresh cilantro.
Cilantro and a jalapeno pepper take this hummus recipe to a new spicy and colorful level. Toss all into cuisinart and blend. Add reserved liquid until desired texture. You can cook Spicy cilantro hummus using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy cilantro hummus
- You need 1 can of chick peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon, juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of tahini or water or yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce or hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin (opt.).
- It’s 3 of cilantro.
How many calories are in Spicy Cilantro & Sriracha Topped Hummus? Amount of protein in Spicy Cilantro & Sriracha Topped Hummus: Protein. As a food blogger, I try really hard to balance what I eat. Some days are better I usually go for something with roasted red peppers and a spicy kick but your cilantro hummus.
Spicy cilantro hummus step by step
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook butter and onion until soft..
- Add all ingredients into a blender until purée..
Discover how to prepare this smooth hummus that has a sweet, pungent lemon flavor with a cilantro twist. Then, imagine spreading it on some homemade bread. This jalapeño cilantro hummus adds the perfect spicy punch needed to create a memorable, healthy appetizer for any party you are hosting over the holidays! Even if you are not hosting a party, one of. Spicy Cilantro & Sriracha Topped Hummus.