Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue. Slowly stir in wine and whisk until smooth. Coat chicken breast and shrimp with olive oil and cover with blackened season. Chop chicken and set aside with shrimp.
Saute until mushrooms and spinach soften. Fold in sauce and bring to a simmer. Pour into heatproof dish; top with grated cheese. You can have Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of blackening season.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 dozen of small shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon (chopped).
- Prepare 10 ounces of fresh spinach.
- You need 4 of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 2 of whole green onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 cups of Monterey jack cheese.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion (minced).
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shrimp broth or water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
It is very good and quite expensive. But I have managed to come across a recipe that I promise you is its exact clone. Notice: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Editor's Note: Fondue is a fun way to turn dinner into a social gathering.
Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue step by step
- Coat chicken breast and shrimp with olive oil and cover with blackened season. In cast iron on medium heat, cook shrimp on each side, around 1-2 minutes. Cook chicken on each side, around 7-10 minutes. Chop chicken and set aside with shrimp..
- Sauce: In saute pan, cook onions with butter until clear. Slowly whisk in flour until well mixed with butter and onions. Add broth, white wine, and cayenne pepper. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add whipping cream and simmer another 5 minutes. Set sauce aside..
- Cook bacon in cast iron skillet. Add spinach, mushrooms, salt and black pepper and cook until soft, around 10 minutes. Remove any excess water if necessary..
- Add chicken and shrimp to mixture in cast iron skillet. Fold sauce and green onions into mixture. Cover with Monterey jack cheese and broil until brown, 5-10 minutes. Serve with garlic toast..
This Filet Mignon and Shrimp Fondue recipe is sure to please friends and family alike! The filet mignon recipe calls for a marinade that infuses the meat with a delicious flavor, taking the steak fondue to the next level, and the shrimp is a great alternative option for any vegetarians at the table. You can do so many things with it, and can create a meal that is sure to please almost anyone. For this meal, I went with some of Conor and my favorite fondue fixings; chicken, steak, shrimp, potatoes, and sauces like green goddess, curry, and gorgonzola inspired by all of our favorites at The Melting Pot fondue restaurant in Louisville, CO. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. (If serving all three proteins, use either beef or chicken broth; use beef broth for beef, and chicken broth if serving only chicken and shrimp.) Bring mixture to a boil.