Spring frittata. Get Spring Frittata Recipe from Food Network. In small bowl, combine leek and asparagus. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Toss with the watercress to coat. Serve with the watercress and bread. This frittata highlights some of spring's best vegetables, deliciously seasoned with fresh lemon juice, zest and dill. You can cook Spring frittata using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spring frittata
- Prepare 4 of red potato, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh asparagus, cut in 1" pieces and blanched.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of endives, coarsly chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon salt.
- It’s to taste of Dry provence herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of Dry oregano.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Prepare of Maple sirup to taste (optional).
Terrific for a brunch main, this frittata can also highlight your breakfast-for-dinner menu on a busy weeknight. The recipe for the Italian-style omelette can be transformed into a thousand different dishes! You can use all kinds of ingredients – and since it's spring, we suggest broad beans, asparagus, peas, and mushrooms. Just blanch or steam the veggies and mix the eggs, legumes, and vegetables until combined.
Spring frittata instructions
- Spray a lasagna glass dish with the oil, lay the potato slices and sprinkle with lemon salt and Provence herbs..
- Top the potatos with the onions, than with the asparagus, than with the endives..
- Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and oregano. Top with crumbled feta cheese..
- Wisk the eggs with the milk and the flour in a small bowl. Pour over the veggies..
- Cover with foil, pierce foil so steam can come out and cook in a pre-heated oven at 375° for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and continue cooking for another 15 minutes. Finish at broil for a couple of minutes..
- Serve with a drizzle of maple sirup (optional)..
Introducing an easy and flavorful frittata recipe made with vibrant spring produce!. For fresh produce, we chose asparagus, sweet potato, leeks, and dill. But it's a versatile recipe that can be adapted with whatever produce you have on hand. For a Greek frittata: Easy Spring Frittata. There's no better way to capture spring than by making this frittata filled with Italian dressing, fresh asparagus and cheddar cheese.