Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. I made the cucumber stuffed with spicy crab dip from my daughters small wedding reception. I added little more kick by adding some cayenne pepper & finely chopped scallions into the.
She-crab bisque meets mac and cheese in this epic pairing! This mac and cheese is gooey, spiced with Old Bay, and couldn't be easier to make! Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. You can cook Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 6 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 packages of crab meat.
Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Cups made of cucumber with spicy crab meat filling. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside.
Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab instructions
- peel cucumbers.
- slice cucumbers about a inch thick. or thicker if desired.
- use melon baller to scoop out inside of cucumber, leaving walls and bottom..
- mix all the ingredients together and add chopped up crab.
- fill cucumbers with mix and sprinkle with Chile powder or paprika.
- let chill for couple hours.
You will want to leave the walls and a thick portion of the bottom intact. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. This recipe yields a lot of crab dip so feel free to put some on the cucumbers while placing the rest in a serving dish with bread or crackers. Fill each cucumber cup with the crab mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve. Feel free to sprinkle a bit of paprika on each cucumber cup for garnish.