Alkaline – Butternut Squash Fries. In this video, I am making Fried Butternut Squash Fries, both regular and battered. They are delicious and highly recommended with my chickpea burger. You can find the recipe at: ALKALINE ELECTRIC BAKED BUTTERNUT SQUASH FRENCH FRIES
Use a spoon to remove the seeds from the body. Use a sharp knife to carefully cut away the peel from the squash. Cut the squash into sticks like French fries. You can have Alkaline – Butternut Squash Fries using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Butternut Squash Fries
- It’s 1 of butternut squash.
- Prepare of Sea salt (season to your taste).
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare of Baking sheet pan.
- You need of Ketchup (create your own or store bought).
Arrange squash pieces on a baking sheet and season with salt. Watch how to make baked butternut squash fries. Spiced up with Cajun seasoning, these healthy fries are a spicy, slightly sweet treat that taste even better than deep-fried potatoes. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION This recipe is for Alkaline Butternut Squash Hash-browns, made two different ways.
Alkaline – Butternut Squash Fries instructions
- Peel butternut squash and slice into fries.
- Put in bowl and lightly coat fries with grape seed oil and sea salt. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Place fries on baking sheet pan and let bake for 15-20 mins until soft, (for the last minute you can put oven on broil to give it a crunchy taste) remove and enjoy! 😃.
Its a great substitute for potatoes if you want a starch-free meal! Put in bowl and lightly coat fries with grape seed oil and sea salt. Making butternut squash in air fryer is quick, easy and healthy! Butternut squash strips are roasted with garlic and thyme creating squash fries perfect for the Thanksgiving table. Butternut Squash, Chickpea and Spinach Curry.