Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad.
You can have Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad
- It’s of 1st layer.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of 2nd layer.
- It’s 1 of -10 1/4 oz bag of Hot Fritos.
- Prepare of 3rd layer(beef mixture).
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of diced onions.
- Prepare 1 of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Pace Picante Sauce.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad step by step
- Add water, rice, salt & butter in 2qt saucepan. Stir gently as ingredients come to a boil. Upon boiling, decrease heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20-22 minutes. Remove from heat and allow rice to sit, covered, for additional 5-8 minutes. Uncover & fluff prior to serving. (Never uncover rice until completely cooked & set).
- Add teaspoon of olive oil to hot skillet and sauteé onions on medium heat until slightly browned, about 3 min. Add ground beef and cook until done/browned. Drain, if needed. Add can of pinto beans, drained, and taco seasoning..
- On large plate, compose your fiesta salad in the following order: cooked rice, a handful or two of Hot Freetos, ground beef mixture, shredded cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, Pace Picante Sauce, and sour cream. Top with extra shredded cheese, if desired..
- Enjoy, but try not to let your eyes roll back into your head while consuming..