Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce. Place the chicken pieces in a metal baking pan, making sure the pieces are separated and well covered with yogurt and onions. Then broil the chicken, with the pan set at the greatest distance from heat, until onions are somewhat blackened. Be careful not to let them burn completely.
Please read my disclosure for more info. Working in batches, add chicken thighs and turn to coat, using your hands to rub marinade. When I made this grilled chicken last week, I almost whipped up a side of Tzatziki sauce (which would have been excellent), but I took a little detour and made this dill Greek yogurt dip or sauce on the side. You can cook Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce
- It’s 8-10 pieces of bone in chicken.
- You need 1 1/2-2 cups of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of of fresh lemon.
- It’s 1 of Maggi Chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
There are many easy savory Greek yogurt applications that I enjoy, this dill Greek yogurt sauce is certainly one of them. Garlic Yogurt Baked Chicken is a flavorful, delicious baked chicken recipe perfect for weeknight dinner. These chicken breasts marinated in yogurt with garlic and thyme are so good they're bound to become your new favorite din din! This low carb chicken recipe is one of those classic chicken recipes that I am sure you've had at some point in your life.
Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° remove chicken from yogurt sauce and place on a broiler pan cook chicken 30 minutes then turn and cook additional 30 minutes. Enjoy!!.
- In a bowl add all ingredients in a bowl (except the chicken) make sure to break up the cube very good, stir until mixed well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken and coat all pieces well. Refrigerate over night..
My mom, for example, used to make it with mayonnaise only. I chose to use yoghurt and mayonnaise together and the greek yogurt chicken comes out as crispy and tasty, if not better than my mom's mayonnaise chicken. Pour the yogurt/seasoning mixture over the chicken breasts, turning them over to coat well with the yogurt mixture. For best results, cover and chill for a few hours to allow flavors to blend. Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce For Chicken Recipes Greek Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce Bake.