Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes. Drain the potatoes and let drain. Pass through a ricer and mix with the butter and milk until smooth. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Serve with the mashed potatoes. with Mashed Potato & Spicy Collard Greens. Tonight's chicken packs plenty of savory flavor—and satisfying crunch. We're creating its delicious crust by dredging it in flour, then frying it on the stovetop. You can have Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes
- You need of spicy chicken.
- You need 1/4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet chilli sauce (chinese style).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s of mash potatoes.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sourcream.
Baked Chicken Breasts And Mashed Potatoes Recipes. Venison Steaks with Red Currant Sauce and Garlic Mashed PotatoesRecipesPlus. Roasted Chicken With Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom, Zucchini Tomato SauceFood Huntress. It's like serving escargot in a taco!
Spicy Chicken with Mash Potatoes instructions
- oil pan on meidum heat.
- cut chicken into bit size pieces.
- fry on pan until chicken is tender and lightly browned.
- remove from pan and set aside.
- add all the sauces and garlic and cook on medium heat for 5 mins.
- add in the peppers (sliced) and onions to pan and saute for 2-3 mins..
- put chicken back into pan and put on high heat for 5 mins.
- mix every so often so that the sauce can blend with chicken.
- depending on how thick you want your sauce to be, cook the chicken in the sauce for an additional 3 min..
- remove from pan and serve with potatoes, pasta, rice . or enjoy as is :).
- to make the mash potatoes.
- cook potatoes..
- when the potatoes are cooked, drain, but do not put in cold water. you want the potatoes still hot..
- add the garlic, cream butter, sour cream and salt pepper to taste..
We just mean from the standpoint of culinary purists who insist that every dish be served in its traditional form, with its traditional accompaniments, chicken piccata with mashed potatoes is something of a departure. That is nowhere near enough potatoes. In my mind, the amount of potatoes should be equal to the amount of chicken. I feel the same way too! For most places, they serve their mash proportionately!