Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes. Hasselback potatoes are a fun way to cook a potato. They have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like pepperoni, sauce, and cheese. Pizza Hasselback potatoes are delicious and fun.
They have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like pepperoni, sauce, and cheese. Pizza Hasselback potatoes are delicious and fun. Add your favourite pizza toppings if you'd like! You can cook Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes
- You need 4 of medium waxy potatoes.
- You need 3 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
This cheesy pizza stuffed Hasselback potato recipe is going to win points with your family! Just stuff the accordion sliced potato with your favorite toppings and bake. Even your picky eaters will devour this easy dinner recipe. If you love potatoes as much as we do, check out these delicious gluten free side dish recipes!
Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 360°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Fill each slot with a slice of pepperoni, cut in half if needed. Top each potato with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until mozerella is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve..
Stir together the butter, olive oil, chives and some salt and pepper in a small bowl. Scrub the potatoes and pat them dry. Using a long paring or chef's knife, score the potato down to the. Hasselback potatoes are a fun way to dress up a classic baked potato and (with or without pizza toppings) would be a fun meal as we roll into the holiday season or as a weeknight no fuss meal. Pizza Stuffed Hasselback Baked Potatoes are just a fun way to really amp things up and turn weeknight into par-tay time!