Asian Vegetable "Noodle" Salad. Enjoy This Easy Pasta Salad That's A Winner On Every Level. Asian Vegetable Noodle Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce is a vegetable packed pasta salad that is the perfect summer dish. This salad has a little kick to it and is very customizable to your guests tastes!
For the salad: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Mix together the cooked spaghetti, carrots, peppers. You can cook Asian Vegetable "Noodle" Salad using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Vegetable "Noodle" Salad
- You need 3 of large kirby cucumbers, washed and dryed.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled.
- Prepare 1 of medium small dakon radish, peeled.
- It’s 1 of red hot fresno red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of black seasame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of white seasame seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of thin sliced green onions.
Asian Noodle Salad Adapted from Jamie Oliver, this salad is a triumph. An explosion of color, flavor, and texture. And the beauty of this salad is, you can just wing it, adjusting the ingredients of the salad or the dressing as you like. Take this easy vegetable pasta salad with an sesame dressing.
Asian Vegetable "Noodle" Salad instructions
- This is the tool I used to make the vegetable noodles.
- Here are the vegetables you will need.
- Cut carrots into thin noodle strps with a knife or vegetable noodle cutter, shown.
- Cut cucumbers into moodle strips.
- Cut dakon radish in noodle strips.
- Mince fresh chili pepper, remove seeds and ribs for less heat sorry I forgot to get picture of it chopped.
- Add all vegetables to a bowl.
- Make dressing by combining vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Combine with vegetables.
- Sprinkle with seasame seeds and green onions.
This Asian Noodle Salad is filled with fresh broccoli, carrots, peppers, sugar snap peas and tomatoes. And I love that this easy Asian Pasta is so versatile. Perfect for outdoor events-no mayo, so can sit out at room temperature safely for. Chinese-style Green Vegetable Salad, Chicken And Vegetable Salad With Chinese Sesame Sauce, Assorted Vegetable And Abalone Salad. This Asian soba noodle salad with soy dressing is an excellent side dish to go with some honey-lime glazed salmon or sesame-crusted ahi tuna.