Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings. These Crispy Lemon Pepper Wings are juicy chicken wings fried to golden brown perfection then tossed in a sweet, spicy and lemony honey glaze! They are the perfect appetizer for your next game day gathering and they will keep you coming back for more. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper.
This video has been moved to unlisted due to some microphones issues. It had been fixed and released again. On this video I show you how to make crispy lemon pepper air fried wings in the Ninja. You can have Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings
- It’s of chicken wings, cut into two, wing tips removed.
- Prepare of lemon pepper seasoning (if you don't have any, 2 tsp mixture or grated lemon zest and crushed black pepper would do).
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of flour + 1 tbsp katakuriko (or maizena).
- You need of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
That's always a good reason for me to be cooking! Since my dad enjoyed these homemade lemon pepper wings so much the first time, I took the opportunity to make them again. If you love the lemon-pepper flavor combination and crispy oven baked chicken wings, these are the lemon pepper wings for you! Pan fried keto chickens wings recipe.
Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix wingettes and drumettes with 1 tsp lemon pepper, 1/2 tsp salt. Store in an airtight container in a fridge overnight..
- Remove chicken pieces from the fridge. Rest for 10 minutes..
- Combine flour + katakuriko with lemon pepper and salt. Put chicken pieces inside and coat them well..
- Pan-fry until golden brown..
Our Keto Chicken Wings recipe is a great source of fat easy and pan-fried for those without a deep fryer. How To Make Lemon Pepper Wings. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Prep the chicken: Place all wings in a large sized bowl. Sprinkle the baking powder and salt over the wings and toss well, making sure each wing is coated in the.