antipasto salad. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. In a large bowl toss lettuce, salami, mozzarella, artichokes, tomatoes, pepperoncini together. Make the vinaigrette: In a jar fitted with a lid, shake together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, oregano.
With the machine running, gradually blend in the oil. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper, to taste. This colorful antipasto salad is a tasty crowd-pleaser. You can have antipasto salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of antipasto salad
- It’s 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced sweet red pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green peppers.
- Prepare 4 medium of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 16 oz of rotini or bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 6 oz of shredded mozzerela.
Guests love the homemade dressing, which is a nice change from bottled Italian. — Linda Harrington, Windham, New Hampshire Homemade Antipasto Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home Next Recipe. Try this easy paleo antipasto salad recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. Start to finish it takes just a few minutes—including the simple homemade Italian dressing. This is one of my favorite no-cook weeknight meals.
antipasto salad instructions
- cook pasta. drain and rinse with cold water.
- put pasta in large bowl. add everything else but oil and lemon juice. mix well.
- in a jar, shake oil and lemon juice.
- pour over salad and toss.
- cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- stir before serving.
A little slicing and a quick shake of the dressing ingredients, and dinner is ready. Antipasto salad is hearty and full of flavor—perfect when you don't want to turn on the stove. Vinaigrette: In a blender, add the basil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Blend until the herbs are finely chopped. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil until the dressing.