Thai Seafood Salad.
You can cook Thai Seafood Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Seafood Salad
- You need 200 grams of Fresh Shrimps.
- You need 250 grams of Ground Pork (or Ground Beef).
- You need Half of Purple Onion.
- Prepare Half of Cucumber.
- You need 150 grams of Fresh Green Bean.
- Prepare 5 of small punch of Glass Bean Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s of Celery.
- Prepare of Garlic, Green Chilly and Chilly Powder.
Thai Seafood Salad instructions
- Make The Sauce first : 3 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce + 2 table spoon of brown sugar +1 lemon (take the juice). Put garlic, chilly and celery in machine and pureed all together ( you can adjust depend on your taste. Then put all together with fish sauce and sugar, you also can put little but warm water…depend how spicy you want you can put more chilly and chilly powder.
- Glass Bean Noodle but in warm water for 15mins (when it soft cut it small).
- Put ground pork (or Beef) in hot pan with olive oil with garlic and fry it, when it cooked put shrimp together and cook until shrimp and pork cook well. then put all vegetable you repair before and cut small as for salad (cucumber, carrot, purple onion, fresh green been,celery,) put in the pan then also put glass been noodles together, turn off the fire..
- Whenever you eat put the sauce together with salad, this salad good for anyone can eat spicy.