Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast. Chuck roast, salsa, taco seasoning and sauce all combine to give it the most amazing flavor! How to make Crock Pot Mexican Shredded Beef One of the great things about slow cookers is they allow you to take a fairly tough and fairly inexpensive cut of meat and really transform it. Mexican Shredded Beef Tacos for a Crowd: This shredded beef tacos Crock Pot recipe is one of our favorites.
Tender texture and pure beefy flavor. Sprinkle the chuck roast on all sides with a fair amount of salt. In a large Dutch oven or other heavy pot with a tight-fitting cover, heat the oil over medium. You can cook Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast
- You need 1 of large pack chuck roast (cleaned, trimmed of fat and dried thoroughly).
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of White rice or noodles.
Instant Pot Shredded Beef Street Tacos. I love using the Instant Pot to make shredded beef of any kind. Chuck roast can become super tender in an hour in the Instant Pot. It is easily shreddable and makes a perfect filling for tacos, salads, tostados, burritos and more.
Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast step by step
- Place your cleaned and dried chuck roast into your crockpot…….
- Add to crockpot your packet of taco seasoning, beef broth, diced tomatoes and black pepper, mix slightly……
- Next add your green pepper, onion and garlic……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 hours……
- Four hours before beef is done cooking shred with 2 forks and mix into sauce……for the remainder of time left to cook you can leave your crockpot lid halfway in the open position so that the excess liquid can evaporate…….stir occasionally……..
- Serve with either white rice or noodles and enjoy 😉!.
These Instant Pot shredded beef street tacos are just so perfect. What is a Crock Pot Chuck Roast? This Crock Pot Chuck Roast is the ultimate comfort food. It is like the name says. It is a chuck roast (or pot roast) cooked in a slow cooker or Crock Pot with carrots, onions, and potatoes, and you can make a gravy from the drippings.