Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole.
You can have Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole
- It’s 1 can of spicy Hormel chili no beans (or equivalent) (15oz).
- It’s 1 can of hot fire roasted green Chiles, do not drain (4oz).
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives, drained (3.8oz),.
- Prepare 1 of brick pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of jarred jalepeno slices, about 10-15.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, room temp.
Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- spread cream cheese over bottom and sides of a 1 quart casserole..
- spread half of chili, then half of green Chiles, then half of olives..
- slice cheese into 1/4 inch strips. then layer half of it on top..
- repeat steps 3 & 4 until all ingredients are used. except jalepeno slices..
- place jalepeno slices on top..
- bake for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and heated through.
- serve with tortilla chips..
- great as a meal or as an appetizer for a party, just double the recipe! :).