Cheesy Sweet Potatoes. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Cheesy Garlic Sweet Potatoes are the perfect side dish OR snack! Warm Mozzarella cheese and parmesan top these tender garlic butter smothered sweet potatoes!
These sweet potatoes are topped with gooey cheese, creating a balanced blend of sweet and savory. Get the recipe for Cheesy Roasted Sweet Potatoes. Sweet potato slices are combined with smoked Cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheeses and cream for a flavorful, cheesy baked dish that's family friendly and perfect for parties. You can cook Cheesy Sweet Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sweet Potatoes
- It’s 3 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 of table spoons butter.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic herb spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of or more cheddar or Parmesan cheese.
The first of these easy recipes is cheesy scalloped sweet potatoes. Cheesy potatoes are a must at Thanksgiving! It just isn't the same without them, and doesn't get much easier or tastier than these potatoes! Instead of your typical scalloped potatoes, I've switched them up with sweet potatoes and a hint of nutmeg.
Cheesy Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Set the oven for 425F. Slice sweet potatoes.
- Melt butter add spices in a bowl..
- Dip the potatoes in butter mixture, set in a oven tray. Pour left over butter mixture over potatoes. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- Turn off the oven.Take them off the oven, smash them with a cup or a jar, sprinkle cheddar or Parmesan cheese over. Set the broiler to low, broil them about 5-10 mints..
- And done !.
Place potatoes in a steamer basket and lower into pot. Cover pot and bring to a boil. This chicken and sweet potato casserole is a great alternative for when you're looking for something that's delicious and comforting, but a little better for you. It's packed with kale and sweet potatoes, which means it's chock-full of nutrients. This Cheesy Scalloped Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe is a fun twist on the classic sweet potato side dish!