Snickersnoodles. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Blend in flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt. Shape dough by rounded spoonfuls into balls.
Soft, buttery and chewy cinnamon-sugar cookies that are loaded with flavor! If you're wondering how to make snickerdoodles, this recipe will let you bake up thick snickerdoodles that come out perfect every time! These snickerdoodles are soft and tender, easy to make, and sparkling with cinnamon sugar. You can have Snickersnoodles using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snickersnoodles
- Prepare 1 package of bacon, cooked.
- You need Slices of bread, cut into quarters.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
Just how mom used to make them—maybe even better. From Sommer Collier of A Spicy Perspective. Roll into small balls until round and smooth. Drop into the cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well.
- Cook up bacon until it can be crumbled nicely..
- Lay out slices of buttered bread on an ungreased cookie sheet. Cut each slice into quarters..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with pieces of crumbled, cooked bacon..
- Set cookie sheet onto the second highest rack in oven. Broil for approximately 3-5 minutes, or until edges are toasted and cheese is bubbling..
Using a spoon, coat for a second time, ensuring the cookie balls are completely covered. *To make flatter snickerdoodles, press down in the center of the ball before placing in. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (always recommended for cookies). Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.