Salmon with Orange juice. Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon. Pour orange juice all over the fish. Sprinkle pepper, oregano and for those who like a dash of sweet taste, sprinkle some sugar which will caramalize.
I just whisked together my orange juice with honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and a little ground ginger. The smell of the marinade alone is reason enough to make this dish! Then, take half the orange and squeeze over the salmon to cover with juice. You can have Salmon with Orange juice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- Prepare of whole Salmon or chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- You need 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of whole orange.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Coat generously with brown sugar and sprinkle with salt and pepper. This is an excelent way to prepare salmon. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour remaining marinade into a bowl.
Salmon with Orange juice step by step
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
How did this one come about? One of my readers wrote in and asked about subbing out lemon juice for orange juice in this Honey Garlic Butter Salmon recipe, and what flavours would work well. IMMEDIATELY my brain went into CRISPY over drive. The Best Salmon Orange Juice Brown Sugar Recipes on Yummly Grilled Bourbon Salmon In Orange Juice #seafoodrecipesworldwide, Slow-roasted Salmon With Fennel And Orange Juice, Sweet 'n Smoky Salmon With Orange Salsa HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY BAKED SALMON.