Skillet pizza chicken. Varies Add the bacon and chicken thighs back to the pan, and transfer the skillet to the oven. Remove the skillet from the oven. Tear the mozzarella into small pieces and sprinkle them over the top of the skillet.
We LOVE this as a weeknight meal. It's one chicken recipe my daughter approves!! This simple one Skillet Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Chicken is the perfect dinner to livin' up any night of the week. You can cook Skillet pizza chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet pizza chicken
- It’s 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hormel pepperoni minis.
Mozzarella stuffed and parmesan breaded chicken, seared until crispy and golden. Finish the chicken in a simple tomato Alla vodka style sauce with fresh burst cherry tomatoes, basil, and pepperoni. With a topping of tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella, it's no wonder that I always think of this easy skillet dish as "pizza chicken." It's a tangy, milky, gooey, lovable meal that's somewhat reminiscent of chicken Parmesan, but with succulent bone-in chicken pieces instead of breaded and fried cutlets Even better, it has pancetta and anchovies for complexity of flavor, and the whole. Transfer to the same plate as the pepperoni.
Skillet pizza chicken instructions
- Heat skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner. Cook chicken in skillet about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken in skillet. Spread out pepperoni minis. Top with cheese. (optional) Add a few pepperoni minis on top of the cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes. Cheese should be melted, bubbly and possibly slightly browned if you like that. Serve with salad and pasta..
Add the garlic and chili flakes to the skillet. Low Carb Pizza Chicken Skillet Recipe; Low Carb Pizza Chicken Skillet; I was looking for an easy lunch recipe a few days ago. And, I wanted to have a little leftover to bring into work for an evening shift dinner. There just happened to be a package of skinless boneless chicken thawing in the fridge. The cast iron skillet goes straight from the stove, to the oven, and to the table to serve.