Sriracha Hot Sauce Tuna Salad Volcano.
You can cook Sriracha Hot Sauce Tuna Salad Volcano using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Hot Sauce Tuna Salad Volcano
- It’s 1 cup of Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
- You need 4 tbsp of Real Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tsp of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce – Huy Fong.
- Prepare 1 large of Celery Stalk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Cilantro Leaves (dry flakes).
Sriracha Hot Sauce Tuna Salad Volcano step by step
- Chop the celery stalk(s) into small bite-sized pieces..
- Open tuna cans. Drain the water. Scrape the tuna into a bowl..
- Mix 4 tablespoons of real mayonnaise into the tuna bowl.
- Add Cilantro, cayenne pepper, and celery into the bowl..
- Mix thoroughly and evenly. Add additional spices to taste..
- Use the mixing spoon to create a deep hole in the center of the tuna mound..
- Squirt 3+ teaspoons of Sriracha into the hole so it fills to the top..
- (Optional) Cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes..