Ultra Fluffy Waffles.
You can have Ultra Fluffy Waffles using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultra Fluffy Waffles
- You need 4 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3 cups of whole milk (or buttermilk).
- It’s of Topping ideas:.
- It’s of Fresh fruits (I used strawberries and bananas).
- You need of Rainbow sprinkles.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Crushed up nuts (I used cashews).
- You need of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Syrup (of your choice).
Ultra Fluffy Waffles step by step
- Begin with turning on your waffle iron to allow it time to preheat while we make our waffles..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients with a whisk or fork..
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together using a whisk..
- Gradually pour in the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine with a wooden spoon..
- Once batter is well combined, pour into your preheated waffle iron and follow the waffle iron instructions..
- And we’re done, see how easy it is? Have fun decorating and adding your favorite syrups and toppings! I hope you enjoy these ultra fluffy waffles!.