Asian Porkball and applesauce soup. See great recipes for Oven roasted chicken with veggies too! Fall Asian Pork & Pumpkin Soup. See great recipes for Iced Cucumber Soup, Cucumber and potato soup too!
Also really good w/ subbing for chicken 🙂 Add applesauce, rolled oats and ground almonds and beat again until well blended (the batter is very "wet" and that's OK!) Add raisins and beat again briefly. Drop by big rounded tablespoon on a non-stick baking sheet (or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper). In bowl beat butter till creamy. You can have Asian Porkball and applesauce soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Porkball and applesauce soup
- It’s 2 pounds of Asian basic balls.
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 of large carrots shredded like noodles.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of bacon.
- It’s 1/3 pound of pork loin.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2-1/2 quarts of water.
- It’s 1 of colored bell pepper of your choice for garnish.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chinese black vinegar, if you cannot find it use balsamic vinegar.
Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda. Add flour, a little at a time. Sift flour, white sugar, soda, salt, baking powder, and spices into a large mixing bowl. In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
Asian Porkball and applesauce soup instructions
- Boil the broth and water add butter.
- Chop the meat up into bite sized pieces add to soup with the bacon.
- Chop the onions add to the soup with the Asian basic balls see recipe simmer 10 minutes covered.
- Add add carrots.
- Add cucumber.
- Mix and add applesauce add Chinese black vinegar.
- Simmer 7 minutes and add green beans.
- Cover let sit on low heat stirring occasionally 15 minutes..
- Garnish with the bell pepper. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Remove saucepan from heat and stir peanut butter, applesauce, and vanilla extract into the hot mixture until smooth. I tried very hard to make them a little healthier and lower calorie. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and coarsely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet.