Chicken with Pineapple. Place flour in a large shallow dish; add chicken and turn to coat. Serve with rice for a complete meal, or fried rice for a treat. To make this recipe more friendly to my diet needs I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and omitted the butter and the brown sugar.
Serve this Chinese style pineapple chicken over rice for an easy dinner that everyone will love! In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. You don't have to do that, but it does bring the flavor up several notches. You can cook Chicken with Pineapple using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Pineapple
- It’s 2 of chicken breast, big cubes.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need Half of green capsicum, cubes.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need cubes of Onion,.
- It’s 1 of small pineapple can.
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
When ready, take the pineapple barbecue chicken out of the fridge, drizzle with olive oil and boom! Pour half of the sauce over chicken. Caribbean Jerk Chicken and Pineapple Salsa is just the dish you need to transport you to somewhere tropical even if you can't quite yet get there in real life. Starting with a sweet/spicy/tangy marinade and ending with a delicious, slightly spicy pineapple salsa, this dish is delish start to finish!
Chicken with Pineapple step by step
- Prepare all the ings. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Cut into cubes and marinate with egg.
- Prepare a cornflour with salt, black pepper. Then take meat one by one and dip and coat it. Heat a wok add oil and fry the chicken. When done set aside..
- Make a sauce: pineapple juice, a little flour, chicken powder or broth. Mix properly and set aside.
- Heat pan again and stir fry onion and garlic. Add in carrot and add a little sauce. Then add in chicken and pour all the sauce. Let it simmer until chicken is ready then toss with capsicum mix it and cook a little bit. Remove from pan and serve.
How to Make Hawaiian Chicken in a Slow Cooker. Add the pineapple preserves, juice from the canned pineapple, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil, chili-garlic sauce, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper into a bowl. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a small bowl, mix pineapple juice, cornstarch and ginger until smooth. Stir in broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and molasses.