Beef Lasagna. This Easy Beef Lasagna is the easiest lasagna ever! There's no need to boil noodles or slave away for hours over the stove for this recipe. It's the perfect meal for a busy weeknight dinner.
It cuts nicely after standing a few minutes, revealing flavorful layers. Lasagna noodles need structure—they have a lot of ingredients layered between them!—so they While you're making your beef and ricotta mixtures, your lasagna noodles will typically be hanging out. Incredibly delicious lasagna recipe with Italian sausage, lean ground beef, and cheese. You can cook Beef Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Lasagna
- Prepare of Lasagna pasta, good for two.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium size tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 250 g of Italian tomato sauce.
- It’s 70 g of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried Oregano, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Olive or any cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Beef broth (optional).
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, grated.
While the beef is browning, dice the garlic into a mince. Add a pinch of salt and rub your knife against it to break it down into a paste. Now it's time to assemble the lasagna. Place a layer of lasagna noodles on top, touching but not overlapping.
Beef Lasagna step by step
- Heat a deep frying pan with 4 tbsp of cooking oil in medium heat..
- Drop the minced beef and brown. Once browned, remove from heat using a slotted spoon. Keep the cooking oil in the pan. Add more oil if needed..
- Drop the onion and cook till translucent. Drop the garlic and stir for half a minute then bring back the beef. Cook for about 10 more minutes..
- On the other hand, start cooking your lasagna pasta according to package instruction..
- Back to your beef, if you think its cooked, pour in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, sugar, butter and vinegar. Mix. If you opt to put beef broth, include it in this step..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir every now and then so that sauce wont stick onto the pan. Turn down to low heat after 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 180 °C while we assemble the lasagna..
- Assemble! ~~~the lasagna. In a casserole dish, layer in this order: pasta, beef sauce, Cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, pasta. Do so until you assembled everything. Top it with just mozzarella..
- Bake in 180 °C for 30 min or until top is brown..
This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef. It's layered with three kinds of The whole family will enjoy this spinach and ground beef lasagna. Try this no-fuss lasagna recipe today. Ground Beef, pasta sauce and cheese are layered and baked together. This recipe is perfect for beginners.