Paleo Beef Jerky. Our Classic Original Beef Jerky Delivers On Everything For Everyone. The Perfect Snack To Fuel Your Next Adventure. Homemade Paleo Beef Jerky This style of beef jerky has a bit thicker cuts, so it's something you can really take your time on and chew on it for awhile.
Making jerky at home may sound complicated but it couldn't be easier with this delicious gluten free and Paleo Beef Jerky made in the oven! They are a perfect on-the-go snack. There was a point in my life when I didn't like beef jerky. You can cook Paleo Beef Jerky using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Beef Jerky
- You need 2 1/2 lb of London broil, flank steak or round top.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut aminos.
- You need 1/3 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of herbsaint.
A Wide Range of Paleo Jerky Options. Not too long ago, there were relatively few options catering specifically to the paleo diet. Luckily in the last few years a number of new products have entered into the market with more options to buy paleo food online. What is the best cut of meat for beef jerky?
Paleo Beef Jerky instructions
- Slice meat against the grain 1/8 inch.
- Season meat on both side, put in ziplock bag for 1 night.
- Place in dehydrator till done.
We've made this simple beef jerky recipe out of various cuts of meat over the years, but london broil comes out the best. EPIC meat snacks are created using only the highest quality meats to ensure you're only getting the best lean protein. Remove the beef from the marinade and discard the marinade. Arrange the meat in a single layer directly on the grill grate. Our Paleo friendly, protein snacks are delicious, nutritious options for athletes, runners, yogis, CrossFitters, Paleo followers, parents, kids, anyone on the go, and everyone in-between.