Sheree's Brie, Cranberry, and Pecan Tartlets. I tried to make sure a whole Berry is in each cup. Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, some chopped pecans, and one little sprig of rosemary.
These Cranberry Pecan Brie Bites are perfect for holiday entertaining! Whether you make them for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year's, no one will be able to resist the gooey melted brie, tart cranberry sauce, and toasted pecan atop a piece of naan! Easy and fabulous – just what holiday entertaining should be! You can have Sheree's Brie, Cranberry, and Pecan Tartlets using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Brie, Cranberry, and Pecan Tartlets
- You need 1 of tube crescent rolls.
- Prepare 4 oz of brie cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecan peices.
- Prepare of equipment……
- Prepare 1 of USE MINI- MUFFIN TIN.
- You need 1 of **** wire cooling wrack.
In a saucepan, heat pecans, sugar and whiskey over medium heat, stirring until bubbly. Sprinkle cranberries and pecans in tart shells, dividing evenly. Pour filling on top, filling two-thirds full. Line a small baking sheet with parchment.
Sheree's Brie, Cranberry, and Pecan Tartlets instructions
- preheat oven to 375°???.
- **** you do not need to flour because you are not rolling it out… make surface is dry and clean ….
- on clean dry surface unroll crescent rolls completely out to make a large rectangle … press preferations to seal…. cut into 24 pieces … they'll be about 3-4" square…..
- *** YOU DO NOT NEED TO OIL TIN!!!.
- press each square into mini-muffin tin cups…. I did every other cup… so I could make them good and fat… lots of BRIE!!!.
- fill the cups that you want to use….
- after the dough is in the tin … fill each dough cup with Brie…… 1 tsp (about) in each cup. press down a little…but make sure it is full..
- take a 1/3 of a tsp of cranberry sauce… I tried to make sure a whole Berry is in each cup….
- I had pecan pieces already… but if u have whole pecans put them in food processor so that u have pieces….
- put pecan pieces ontop of each cup…..
- bake for 10-12 minutes. until golden brown.. serve warm…..
- **** THIS RECIPE WAS INSPIRED BY THE MAGAZINE…. SIMPLY DELISCIOUS.
Place cranberries, maple syrup, butter, rosemary and salt and pepper in a small saucepan. I made it with puff pastry from the grocery store freezer section. Spread half the cranberry sauce over Brie. Starting with a short side, roll up jelly-roll style. Buttery brie and sweet tart cranberry sauce in a crispy shell make adorable bite sized appetizers.