Indian sweet dessert Barfi. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. When we think of Indian sweets or mithai the first thing that comes to our minds is barfi.
While it's easy to be perplexed about that plate of diamond-shaped barfi or a bowl of syrupy gulab jamun, an adventurous. See more ideas about Indian dessert recipes, Indian desserts, Sweets recipes. rava burfi recipe, suji barfi recipe, sooji ki barfi recipe with step by step photo/video. simple semolina based sweet confectionery or a dense fudge recipe prepared with rava/sooji and cashew powder. barfi is a. Mango Barfi is a popular Indian sweet dish that is made from Mango pulp and khava (condensed milk). You can cook Indian sweet dessert Barfi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian sweet dessert Barfi
- You need 3 cup of dry milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pistacho.
- You need 1 cup of crashed almonds.
- You need 2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Indian Dessert Recipes: Dessert makes us go weak in the knees. Its a warm blanket on a cold winter evening. There is no denying the fact, that desserts give a befitting end to any meal! Barfi made with cashew nuts and milk, topped with silver varq.
Indian sweet dessert Barfi instructions
- in bowl add dry milk and heavy whipping cream and mix together . put in the microwave and cook about 5 to 7 minutes . take it out of the microwave and let it cool off ..
- in saucepan add water and sugar cook and stir until sugar is little bit is sticky . stirring occasionally turn off the heat . do not stop stirring ..
- add pistacho , almonds , cardamom powder in the milk mixture and mix together , add sugar syrup and mix . put the mixture in try and flat the mixture . for garnishing put almonds and pistacho.
Usually exchanged as a sweet gift on special occasions. If you have a sweet tooth, India is the place to satisfy your cravings! You'll want to sample as many exotic Barfi is a renowned Indian fudge dessert that gets its name from the Persian word meaning "snow". The main ingredient is condensed milk but barfi. Desserts in India are an essential part of any holiday or special occasion.