Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad.
You can have Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of quinoa (cooked).
- You need 1 cup of chopped english cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red cabbage.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped scallions or green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced celery.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of prepared beans such as black beans (drained and rinsed if using canned beans).
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh herb I used parsley this time (use more or less depending on your preference).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes (or more if you like extra spicy).
- It’s 3/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad instructions
- Combine all if the ingredients in a bowl except the lemon juice and oil..
- Whisk together lemon and olive oil. Sprinkle with S&P. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add the dressing to the salad bowl. Toss and serve or chill it for up to 5 days..
- Mix n' match ingredients like swapping chickpeas for beans or adding green and red peppers with feta and olives for a greek take on the salad. Corn, black beans and jalepenos make for a more southwestern style. Play around with your leftovers!!.