Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. You can have Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- It’s 3 of roma tomatos.
- It’s 3 large of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of handful of dried oregano.
- You need 1 dash of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of crispy french bread slices.
Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast!
Bruschetta step by step
- Chop tomatoes finely and place in bowl. Don't include seeds or juice..
- Chop basil leaves finely. Mix in with tomatoes..
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well..
- Refrigerated for up to 2 hrs before serving..
In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.