3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho. See great recipes for Fried Fish In Lime Soy Sauce too! For the soup, puree the soaked bread, tomatoes, garlic, each half of red and green bell peppers and the cucumber cubes with tomato paste, tomato juice and vegetable broth. Cut in half and remove the seeds.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, crushed garlic and vinegar. See more ideas about Soup, Chilled soup and Food. Season the chilled gazpacho again with salt, pepper and vinegar (if desired). You can have 3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho
- You need 2 Cups of Plumb Tomatoes.
- It’s 0.5 Cup of White Onion.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cucumber – Peeled.
- Prepare to taste of Basil – Fresh – I use about 0.5 Cup as I like it.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lime or Lemon Juice – Freshly Squeezed.
- It’s to taste of Tabasco – I use 1 Tbles.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 Tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove.
Stir once and transfer the soup to bowls or glasses. Mini Traffic Light Arduino: Thetraffic lights are very important in everyday life, especially in driving down the road. Now I will make a small traffic lights (mini traffic light) which will simulate the workings of an actual traffic light. Mini traffic light is made using a.
3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho instructions
- Chop All the Veg and put 80% into the Blender with all the other ingredients and blend until smooth..
- Add the remaining 20% of veg and pulse 2-3 times so you have a nice chunky soup..
- Chill (over night best).
- You can add a little water if too thick, I also love to add a little Vodka if a special occation..
Pour into serving cups / dishes, garnish with a generous sprinkling of toasted pine nuts and raisins, a few basil leaves, some fresh black pepper and serve. Just keep it chilled until you are ready to eat. Please find below a list of all the healthy recipes on the site. Place espresso, milk, and ice into a blender and blend at maximum speed for about two minutes, until thick and frothy. Pour into a tall glass and serve with a.